Réussir son Detox
CRAVE has designed a cleanse program especially for busy people. Simply replace your three meals with 6 bottles of 16 oz freshly pressed raw unpasteurized vegan juices and nut milk. Our formula was designed to provide maximum nutrition with minimum calories, and we deliver it right to you.
During the cleanse, you will have enough energy and nutrients to carry through your day as usual. You don’t have to stop working or set aside the ‘perfect’ time to cleanse. In fact, the perfect time to cleanse is right now!
The cleanse is available in three different levels, and your choice of 1, 3 or 6 day programs. Of course, the longer you commit to the cleanse, the cleaner your body will become, but don’t rush into it. Select your duration based on your activity level and your goals. And NEVER abuse your body by attempting too many fasting rituals and practices as a weight loss attempt.
Tips for a successful Cleanse:
- Before -
Two to three days prior to starting a juice cleanse, it is recommended that you begin to eliminate certain items from your diet. Preparation is important. Be positive and look forward for the experience.
Eliminate or reduce:
- Caffeinated beverages (coffee, strong tea and energy drink)
- Dairy Products (milk, cheese, yogurt and ice-cream)
- All sweetened food and desserts
- Red meat (you may consume organic chicken, turkey)
- Raw seafood, sashimi (cooked fish is still ok for protein sources)
- All kind of Processed Food
- White Powder (flour, sugar, salt)
- All Processed cooking oil (use natural virgin olive oil or coconut oil)
- Fast Food
- Peanuts and peanut butter
Increase consumption of:
- Hot water with lemon
- Herbal tea
- Raw Vegetables
3 Days before – lightly steamed or poached fish, with veggies and a salad.
2 Days before - Green salads, some brown rice, or a yam or sweet potato.
1 Day before - Raw or lightly steamed vegetables
- During -
The success of your cleanse depends on you doing it right. And never forget to hydrate and eliminate! Begin your day with a glass of warm water with lemon to wake up your system Be sure to drink at least 2 liters of water throughout the day. This will support the cleansing process. You may also add non-caffeinated herbal teas.
Best way to drink the juice:
- Be sure to chew your juice because digestion begins in the mouth when enzymes in the saliva begin to break down and absorb nutrients. This is true whether it’s food or juice. Try not to gulp down fresh juice, it can cause unwanted gas and bloating and your body won’t absorb as much of the benefits.
- If you are a believer in Chinese medicine and have a cool base body (yin), let the juice sit for awhile after taking it out from the fridge so it warms to room temperature before drinking. Also drink warm water, in between juices.
- Drink the juice in their numerical order. Each drink should be taken 2 hours apart. To that end, the best time to start is usually between 8am - 10am. And finish your last juice about two hours before bed. Consuming anything near bedtime will not allow proper rest for your system. You can also drink your nut drink throughout the day if you get hungry.
- And don’t forget to rest and Relax! It’s important to give your body time to heal and rejuvenate. We suggest going to bed early and taking naps if possible. Try to keep your social life light during the cleanse and listen to your body’s needs.
Some more support to help eliminate toxins:
- Light walks; gentle yoga or any low impact exercise will help accelerate your lymphatic and circulatory systems
- Massage or reflexology
- Steams or Saunas
- Facial scrubs, body scrubs, and herbal body wrap Dry skin brushing
- Most important: A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
If you really can’t resist temptation and if you want to have something else beside the juice: Here’s a list of “cheats”.
- Half an avocado
- A few celery stalks
- A handful of raw, unsalted almonds
- A cucumber
- A warm vegetable _broth (low sodium)
- An apple
- After -
We’re sure you can feel the difference in your energy, skin, and digestive system now .You should be proud of yourself for making the commitment to your health. To get the most benefit from your Bejuiced cleanse, try to ease out from it. That means don’t jump right back into your regular meals: Think about what you are eating, and keep the ‘before’ guidelines in mind.
Day 1: Gently reintroduce clean foods into your diet with a few pieces of fruit and raw or lightly steamed vegetables.
Day 2: Focus on green salads. If you’re craving some more sustenance, you may choose to include brown rice, yams, sweet potatoes and avocado.
Day 3: If you eat meat, you may want to start with lightly steamed or poached fish, with veggies.
And don’t forget to chew:
Chewing initiates the release of digestive enzymes that break down food, and chewing your food before you swallow it makes oils, proteins and minerals more available for maximum nutrient absorption.